Kaiser Frazer Owners
The Kaiser Frazer Owners Club, International, was founded in 1959. Membership is open to
anyone interested in the preservation of K-F produced cars. Ownership of a K-F product is not a membership
requirement. The club is incorporated as a non-profit organization.
- Structure of the club--The club is divided into three Divisions (Eastern, Midwest, and Western)
and each of these consists of a number of Regions. In addition to a National convention each
year, many Regional and Divisional activities take place. Each division has an elected Director
and each region has an elected Manager. National Club officers are elected every two years at a
National. The National meetings are during the summer and are rotated among the divisions. In
the last few years National meets have been in: Portland, Oregon; Goshen, Indiana; Nashville,
Tennessee; and Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Membership--Membership dues are $25 per year (Canadian members pay this rate in U. S. funds);
overseas dues are $30 in U. S. funds. Associate memberships (voting rights, no publications) are $5. Lifetime memberships are $250 and lifetime associate memberships are $50.
- What you get--Members receive a Monthly Bulletin, the Quarterly Magazine (one issue is a Calendar
for the year), and upon renewal for a second year, the Handbook (as an option, this is sent out
to new members who pay for two years).
- Bulletin--This monthly publication includes listings of upcoming Regional, Divisional, and
National activities. Free ads for members for cars, parts, and literature wanted and for sale
are a significant part of the Bulletin. The Bulletin is sent by first class mail and each issue consists of a minimum of 12 pages.
- Quarterly Magazine--The Quarterly is a professionally printed magazine featuring articles of
lasting interest. It includes original factory material, restoration tips and personal K-F
stories from members, reports on Regional, Divisional, and National activities, and other items
of interest to owners of Kaiser, Frazer, Henry J, Darrin, Allstate, and Willys vehicles. The
first issue each year contains a full report of the National Convention including photographs of
prize winning cars. This issue also contains a Membership Directory listing members
alphabetically and by geographic location.
- Handbook--The Handbook presents detailed information about various K-F and Willys models. Serial
numbers, paint and trim codes, options available, production numbers and similar information is
included. The pages are punched for insertion into a three-ring notebook for easy reference. The
Handbook does not yet include all models, but additions are included from time-to-time as
supplements to the Quarterly.
- Manufacturing Fund--The club is unique in having a Manufacturing Fund available to its members.
The MF produces parts for our cars that are not available from other sources. Members can join
the fund by paying a one-time $10 fee. They are then eligible to purchase any of the items
produced by the MF. Items produced to date range from windshields to floor mats to steering
wheels. Items available are printed on an order form in the Bulletin.
DOWNLOAD OR PRINT APPLICATION FORM