Changes made to this site will be logged here with most recent changes listed first.
August 29, 2001
May 28, 2001
May 11, 2001
- This is the last word from the guy who conceived the idea for these pages at the KFOCI International Convention in Portland, OR in 1996. Over 50,000 visitors have been here and I'm glad I was able to share my love for KF products with them! I am passing this job on to Jim Lape as of this date. He will be letting you know how to contact him and how to send him information etc soon I am sure. Wave if you meet me on the road! Ben Walker LM#4572
May 10, 2001
May 9, 2001
- Hey we had a birthday in April--the club is now 42! The History Poster on the opening page
was changed to reflect this. I also added photo albums for Doug Eilers to the
Member's Pages section.
May 8, 2001
- I added Larry Stradt's photo albums at Zing to Member's Pages. Larry
has many pics for Kaisers, Frazers, Henry J's, Darrins, Allstates, Aeros, and other Willys.
February 14, 2001
December 28, 2000
- I added Seth Jones to the vendors list and added Tom Wilson's photo albums at Zing for the Amp Car Project and the Frazer Fraternity to Member's Pages.
December 4, 2000
- I revised the vendors list and added Dave Hollen's 1952 Kaiser Manhattan to the featured cars section.
August 7, 2000
- The previously featured 1951 Henry J belonging to Alan Thomas was destroyed in a fire. Alan recently purchased a replacement that is the new featured car.
July 30, 2000
- I corrected my listing of Dave Dunn's 1953 Henry J as as a 1951 model in the report of the 2000 Convention (This is in Part II.) Sorry for the error--I do know the difference! The link is on the opening page.
July 18, 2000
June 19, 2000
- I finally wrote up a report of the 2000 Convention. The link is on the opening page.
May 6, 2000
- I updated the events list today
April 24, 2000
- Added link to the Darrin Roster (Registry) on the Registries page.
- Added to Member's Pages link to Mike Neubecker's Traveler Restoration.
April 23, 2000
April 9, 2000
- Added a request for information for the registry to the downloadable membership application.
April 8, 2000
- Added to Member's Pages link to Jim Brown's page featuring Henry J's.
- Added to Member's Pages link to Kory Fox's page featuring his restoration of a 48 Kaiser.
March 31, 2000
March 21, 2000
- Added to Member's Pages link to Alan Thomas' page featuring the restoration of his Henry J.
February 1, 2000
- I added another Edsel link to the LINKS page--strong on "tin toys."
- I revised the URL for the Classicar Chat Group
December 18, 1999
December 17, 1999
December 17, 1999
November 29, 1999
- Today I upgraded the Anniversary Logo to reflect 41 years and I dropped the Holiday
November 5, 1999
- I added Dave Choate's name to the list of member parts vendors.
October 23, 1999
October 15, 1999
October 1, 1999
- I added Carl Hering's name to the list of member parts vendors.
September 11, 1999
July 28, 1999
July 10, 1999
July 6, 1999
- The Tripod people quit supporting our guestbook and made available an inferior replacement which
I have installed for use until something better becomes available.
July 5, 1999
June 26, 1999
May 18, 1999
March 28, 1999
February 27, 1999
- Added color pictures of the prototype of the Darrin to the Featured Cars page.
February 24, 1999
- Decided it was time to drop the Christmas Greeting until December!
- Changed the link color to green for the guestbook
to make it more noticeable.
January 27, 1999
- Scanned and added the new masthead Mike Neubecker is using and added the dedicated fax number.
These changes are on the Monthly Bulletin page.
January 24, 1999
December 31, 1998
December 3, 1998
November 28, 1998
November 21, 1998
- Made the 40th Anniversary poster a link to a History
of the club.
- Installed this Update Log. The link is at bottom of the Home page.
- New link to Hal Naumann's web site on the Member's Pages.
- Updated links to Checker, Edsel, Autorama, and Burdick Motors on the Links page.
- Made some cosmetic changes to the Collectibles page.